Aggressive Legal Defense Backed by 75 Years of Combined Experience
If you have been accused of a crime, the most important thing to do is retain quality legal counsel. The criminal justice system is not friendly to defendants, but an experienced criminal defense lawyer can put up a tough fight to protect your rights.
Shoemake Law Firm, PLLC has been defending clients for a combined 75 years; they are committed to providing quality legal representation based on a nuanced understanding of the law. The firm will take a client-focused approach to develop a personalized defense strategy for the outcome you want.
Arrested in Osage County? Schedule a free consultation with Shoemake Law Firm, PLLC to discuss your available defense options today.
Shoemake Law Firm, PLLC defends clients against a range of offenses in Oklahoma. Reach out to the firm for more detailed information on their defense strategies for your specific charges. Some common criminal charges include:
- Domestic violence
- Robbery and burglary
What Should I Do if I Get Arrested?
Getting arrested can be incredibly stressful, and it is often difficult to keep cool under pressure, especially when your freedom is being threatened. Below we have listed a simple list of what to do if you are arrested in Oklahoma.
- Remain calm and do not resist arrest. This step is often times the hardest. It is important to remain calm and keep a level head. If you are being arrested without probably cause, that fight will be handled in the courtroom with an attorney on your side, not in the streets with a police officer.
- Ask for your attorney. Before questioning you, the officer musat read you your Miranda Rights. These rights state, among other things, that anything you say can and will be used against you. Sometimes the officer will ask you if you would like to waive you Miranda Rights. It is usually never a good idea to do so. If they ask you, firmly restate that you want to speak to an attorney.
- Retain the counsel of an experienced criminal defense attorney, who will then guide you on which steps to take next. Each situation is different, but you will most likely want to call your family and post bail when possible.
The sooner you get in contact with a criminal defense attorney, the stronger your defense might be due to the availability of evidence. Your lawyer can also make sure your rights as a defendant are not being infringed upon, as it can be confusing to know what rights you are and are not entitled to when you have been accused of a crime.
At Shoemake Law Firm, PLLC, Attorney Bransford H. Shoemake can assess the facts of your situation and build a strong defense against your charges. He will help you navigate the Oklahoma criminal justice system and argue for mitigated or even dismissed charges. Whether you are facing misdemeanor DUI charges or felony assault allegations, Attorney Shoemake will fight assertively for you in court.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
When facing criminal charges, it's crucial to have a knowledgeable and aggressive legal advocate on your side. At Shoemake Law Firms, our team of criminal defense lawyers has years of combined experience defending clients in Pawhuska, OK and the surrounding areas. We understand the complexities of the legal system and are dedicated to protecting your rights and securing the best possible outcome for your case.
Benefits of hiring a criminal defense lawyer include:
- Expert legal guidance and representation
- Strategic defense strategies tailored to your specific case
- Advocacy to ensure your rights are upheld throughout the legal process
- Minimization of potential consequences, such as fines, jail time, and a criminal record
- Peace of mind knowing you have a skilled professional fighting for your defense
Don't face criminal charges alone. Contact Shoemake Law Firms for a free consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can help protect your future.
Don’t risk years in jail and hundreds to thousands of dollars in fines without putting up a fight; contact Shoemake Law Firm, PLLC for a free consultation to discuss your defense options today.
Since our doors first opened in 1947 we have been committed to providing a friendly and professional environment for our local clients. Schedule a free initial consultation with Shoemake Law Firm to learn more.
A lifelong Oklahoman, Bransford H. Shoemake was admitted to the Oklahoma Bar Association in 1982 and has practiced in the state ever since.
We provide a friendly and professional environment with an acute focus on our clients’ needs and a desire to build long-standing relationships with our clients.
We are committed to quality legal work and bring a deep and nuanced understanding of the law to each case.